Manual Configuration for Tweakware to Solve”Proxy Connection Error Failed
This is a second method to manually configure it with Etisalat Social Packwithout using the preconfigured
bundled settings in the simple method in page 1
1. Open the app and locate the Option button at the top right corner, then tap on it.
2. Select Settings, Click Reset Setting and go up to Network Settings.
3. Click the box beside “Connect Via HTTP Proxy” to enable proxy and configure as follows:-
– Proxy Port
– Enable proxy Tweaks
– Click on Proxy Tweaks and Enable Reverse Proxy
– Go to Custom Headers and add:-
(note that there is one space between the : and mobile just like it was in the wap.ferry.com which was the default)
– Go back to Server Settings and
Change Port to 3128
FOR A BETTER AND MORE STABLE NETWORK
1. Go to Network Settings and scrool down to Connection Settings and check the box beside “Enable Keepalive”.
FOR the “Keepalive Interval”, type in “5” and for the “Keepalive Timeout”, choose “5”.
2. Choose the country server instead of default server in the home page change it to “Netherland, Germany or
Canada” and Click on CONNECTION.
3. After successful handshake and authentication, press the back button and it will connect automatically.